MilitaryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RT] Carlos Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

[RT] Carlos Staff Application Empty [RT] Carlos Staff Application

Post by Birdistheword26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Name: Dante
In Game Name: [RT] Carlos
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
How much time do you have on the server? I don't know I can't check?
Do you own a Microphone: Yes
Recommendations(s): [What Administration Recommended you to apply?] No staff recommended me
About yourself: I am 14, live in Canada, play soccer and I enjoy playing on this server a lot
Past experiences as staff: I was staff on 2 server one was called Frost Servers but it was shut down and the other was Silent Servers also shut down.
What makes you better then all other applicants? I am better then the other applicants because I am very hard working,fun,serious and very respectful. I will always try my best to make the server better if its build something or just simply help someone in need of assistance. I like to fool around a bit I enjoy being on fun server and thats why I will try my best to get some of our amazing admins to do more server events. I am serious when it comes to rp I don't like minges in the server the hole point of Military RP is to Role Play like in real life not going around making people feel like shit and ruin the server. And I am very respectful I will always listen to higher ups then me and no matter what age or how good or bad you are I will respect you because you play on this server and make it better. This is why my applicant is better than the others

Birdistheword26

Back to top Go down

[RT] Carlos Staff Application Empty Re: [RT] Carlos Staff Application

Post by psym Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:33 pm

accepted pretty good app

psym

Back to top Go down